YOUR INITIAL WEDDING VENUE MEETING – WHAT TO ASK
Choosing your wedding venue is probably the most important part of the wedding planning process, but it doesn’t just stop at how the venue looks. Once you’ve met the manager & had a look around, you’ll be wanting to sit down & discuss the details of your wedding day & how the venue will create your magical day. But what should you ask?
Below are just a few questions that we get asked over & over at Flaxbourne Gardens, so I thought I’d share them with you & hopefully you’ll find them useful for your own venue meeting. If you can think of anything that I have missed, please do let me know! Send me an email on email@example.com
- Can we hold a civil ceremony here?
- Will we have exclusive use of the venue for the day, or will other weddings be taking place on the site at the same time?
- What’s the cost for ‘X’ number of guests? What’s included in the fee?
- Are there limitations on what we can have at our wedding? What can & can’t we do?
- Can we bring in our own wedding suppliers, or do we have to use the venue’s recommended suppliers?
- Can we bring in our own caterer?
- Are there any costs associated with bringing in our own suppliers or caterers?
- When do we need to send our deposit, to secure our booking? How much would this be?
- How much would further payments be, & at what points over the coming months / year?
- Can we please see reviews / testimonials / pictures from previous weddings you’ve held here?