I see you, scrolling through directories on your phone, scribbling notes in your notebook, while you’re on your lunch break.
I see you, phone in hand, saving pins on Pinterest while you’re meant to be watching your favourite show.
I see you, taking screenshots of inspirational Instagram feeds, but wondering just who they are? Are they legit? And most importantly… how are you meant to have the time to put this kinda do together?!
You don’t want to lose every moment of your downtime to the admin but that’s the way it’s going!
Well, stop the scroll. I’ve got ya covered! With 10 years experience, 1500 suppliers, around 150 venues, countless weddings under my belt, & all the time in the world at my fingertips, I promise you that I can get you your life back.
So, just what do I do?
Like a constant drip of water that turns into a huge leak, the number of tiny, day-of tasks that you’ll be trying to remember can end up being more overwhelming than you think. Well, there are several ways I can help & this is post is specifically about the wedmin.
- Setting a theme & colour scheme
- Creating a mood board for your stylist to use to create your kick ass day
- Chasing suppliers for contracts & promised information / updates
- Creating a timeline for the day
- Booking hotel rooms & transport for wedding guests
- Chasing in all those RSVPs
- Receiving dozens of questions from guests on… well, anything! Timings, menus, hotels, transport, etc etc
- Obtaining those final numbers
- Confirming numbers with relevant vendors, such as venue, caterers, florist, stylist, hire companies etc
- Booking & confirming beauty appointments
- Booking & confirming outfit appointments
- Plus any other admin that rears its head!
MAKE IT STOP!
Be honest, how many of those things had you not even thought about? I know, it’s a bloody minefield quite frankly, and that’s not even half the tasks. EURGH. You didn’t get engaged to deal with all that crap! You want to show off your sparkler, tell your friends how your wedding is gonna be a kick ass party that will feature in alternative wedding mags, & of course remind yourself that this will cement your relationship with your other half.
Well in all honesty, that’s what I want you to do as well! I can’t bear to think of couples giving up their valuable spare time to answer a million emails from a hundred suppliers on a variety of subjects. That’s not what your evening is for! (It’s for binging on Netflix series & creating new cocktails, surely??). So I’d love nothing more than to take the humdrum wedmin from you & leave you free to be a free spirit.
So come on.
Stop the scroll, and get in touch with me, let’s have a chat. You get a free, no obligation first call / Zoom / Skype / etc to make sure you’re happy with what I’m proposing, so nothing lost in getting in touch, right? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07886 276366. Can’t wait to catch up! Until then… put the phone down & get back to your show 😉